Walking On Sunshine Print
'Walking on Sunshine' Print, inspired by Katrina and the Waves' iconic 80's pop song. This print was produced from an original gouache painting.
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A1, A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
We ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
For regular shipping (NO tracking number is provided):
• European orders usually arrive within 7-15 days after the shipping date,
• International orders can take anywhere between 15 and 30 days after the shipping date, depending on customs.
For expedited shipping (tracking number provided, option available at checkout):
• European orders arrive within 5-7 business days after the shipping date,
• International orders arrive within 7-9 business days after the shipping date.
Walking on Sunshine (Kimberley Charles Rew)
© 1985 Kyboside Music LTD.
All rights reserved. Used by permission from EMI Music Publishing France.
'Walking on Sunshine' is an 80s pop rock song by English rock band Katrina and the Waves, released on the band's debut album in 1983. The song was the band's biggest hit in the US, Australia and the UK until the release of 'Love Shine a Light' in 1997, which won the Eurovision Song Contest. The upbeat song about unadulterated joy is extremely popular in feature films and commercials - earning up to 200,000$ a year from advertisers.