Illustrated print of Rihanna's song 'Umbrella'.
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A1, A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
We ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
For regular shipping (NO tracking number is provided):
• European orders usually arrive within 7-15 days after the shipping date,
• International orders can take anywhere between 15 and 30 days after the shipping date, depending on customs.
For expedited shipping (tracking number provided, option available at checkout):
• European orders arrive within 5-7 business days after the shipping date,
• International orders arrive within 7-9 business days after the shipping date.
Please take into consideration these times before placing your orders!
Umbrella (Terius Nash, Christopher Stewart, Thaddis Harrell, Shawn Carter)
© 2007 Songs Of Peer, Ltd./March Ninth Music Publishing, 2082 Music Publishing, EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Limited.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
'Umbrella' is the lead single from Rihanna's third album Good Girl Gone Bad. In addition to being a huge worldwide commercial success, Umbrella is listed among the best songs of 2007 by Time, Rolling Stone, and Entertainment Weekly, and among The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. It earned several awards, including the Grammy for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration. Worldwide, it sold more than 6.6 million copies, making it one of the best selling singles of all time.