No Woman No Cry Postcards
'No Woman, No Cry' is a reggae song by Bob Marley & The Wailers, ranked 37 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Written in 1974, the song is about growing up in the ghetto and persuading a woman that things will get better. The title and refrain, pleading the woman not to cry, would be rendered 'No, woman, nuh cry' in Jamaican Patois, the 'nuh' being the equivalent to the contraction 'don't'. The song was covered by artists like The Fugees, Nina Simone, Pearl Jam and Blues Traveler (& Ziggy Marley).
No Woman No Cry (Vincent Ford)
© 1974 Odnil Music Ltd/ Fifty Six Hope Road Music Ltd/ Blue Mountain Music Ltd/ Because Editions.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
• Printed on heavy 300g/m² coated paper with a matte finish
• 10.5 x 14.8 cm (approximately 4 × 6 '')
• Lots of space on the back for writing.
• Come in a colored Clairefontaine envelope
We ship internationally using the French postal service (La Poste). Orders are processed within a period of 24-72h from the total reception of payment. After your order is shipped, the approximate delivery times are:
• DOMESTIC ORDERS (FRANCE): 3-4 business days
• EUROPEAN ORDERS: 7-15 days (Standard Shipping) or 6-7 days (Express Shipping)
• INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: 15-30 days (Standard Shipping) or 7-8 days (Express Shipping)
Please note that we cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties on international shipments (outside of France). Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country and are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office about rules and regulations that may apply to you.