Only Girl (in the World) Print
Illustrated print of Rihanna's song "Only Girl (in the World)", hand-lettered in a psychedelic style.
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A1, A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
We ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
For regular shipping (NO tracking number is provided):
• European orders usually arrive within 7-15 days after the shipping date,
• International orders can take anywhere between 15 and 30 days after the shipping date, depending on customs.
For expedited shipping (tracking number provided, option available at checkout):
• European orders arrive within 5-7 business days after the shipping date,
• International orders arrive within 7-9 business days after the shipping date.
Please take into consideration these times before placing your orders!
Only Girl (in the World) (Crystal Johnson, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Wilhelm)
© 2010 EMI Music Publishing LTD, DIPIU’.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Released in 2010, 'Only Girl (in the World)' is an uptempo Eurodance/dance-pop track, and the lead single from Rihanna's fifth studio album Loud. It marked the singer's decision to move away from the dark and ominous themes which were present on her previous album, Rated R (2009), and was praised by critics for its composition and fun, energetic tone, as well as for its bright and colorful music video. At the 53rd Grammy Awards, the song won the Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording