Single Ladies Art Print
An illustrated step-by-step guide to Beyoncé's iconic 'Single Ladies' dance, perfect gift for all Queen B lovers!
• Printed on a 160 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
We ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
For regular shipping (NO tracking number is provided):
• European orders usually arrive within 7-15 days after the shipping date,
• International orders can take anywhere between 15 and 30 days after the shipping date, depending on customs.
For expedited shipping (tracking number provided, option available at checkout):
• European orders arrive within 5-7 business days after the shipping date,
• International orders arrive within 7-9 business days after the shipping date.
Please take into consideration these times before placing your orders!
Single Ladies (Christopher Stewart, Terius Nash, Thaddis Harrell, Beyoncé Knowles)
© 2008 Songs Of Peer Ltd., March Ninth Music Publishing, 2082 Music Publishing, EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
'Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)' is a dance-pop and R&B song by Beyoncé, released as the lead single of her third studio album I Am... Sasha Fierce simultaneously with 'If I Were a Boy', showcasing the contrast between Beyoncé's persona as herself and her aggressive onstage alter-ego Sasha Fierce. The iconic choreography featured in the song’s video - inspired by 'Mexican Breakfast', a 1969 routine choreographed by Bob Fosse - spawned the first major 'dance craze' of the Internet age and inspired thousands of imitations around the world. With over 7.7 million copies sold, 'Single Ladies' is one of the best-selling singles of all time, and gained widespread popularity for its catchy hook and theme of female empowerment.