Walking On Sunshine Print
'Walking on Sunshine' Print, inspired by Katrina and the Waves' iconic 80's pop song. This print was produced from an original gouache painting.SPECIFICATIONS:
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A1, A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
'Walking on Sunshine' is an 80s pop rock song by English rock band Katrina and the Waves, released on the band's debut album in 1983. The song was the band's biggest hit in the US, Australia and the UK until the release of 'Love Shine a Light' in 1997, which won the Eurovision Song Contest. The upbeat song about unadulterated joy is extremely popular in feature films and commercials - earning up to 200,000$ a year from advertisers.
Walking on Sunshine (Kimberley Charles Rew)
© 1985 Kyboside Music LTD.
All rights reserved. Used by permission from EMI Music Publishing France.
We ship internationally using the French postal service (La Poste). Orders are processed within a period of 24-72h from the total reception of payment. After your order is shipped, the approximate delivery times are:
• DOMESTIC ORDERS (FRANCE): 3-4 business days
• EUROPEAN ORDERS: 7-15 days (Standard Shipping) or 6-7 days (Express Shipping)
• INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: 15-30 days (Standard Shipping) or 7-8 days (Express Shipping)
Please note that we cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties on international shipments (outside of France). Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country and are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office about rules and regulations that may apply to you.