Acceptable In The 80's Art Print
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
Acceptable In The 80's (Calvin Harris)
© 2007 EMI MUSIC PUBLISHING LTD.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Acceptable in the 80s is a song by Scottish electro-pop musician and DJ Calvin Harris, from his gold-selling debut album I Created Disco. It became his first hit in the United Kingdom, peaking at the #10 position on the UK Singles Chart. The addictive track and music video are a colorful tribute to the style and culture of the decade.