Batwannis Bik Print
Illustrated print of the Arabic song 'Batwannis Bik' by Warda.
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A1, A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
'Batwannis Bik' (Arabic for 'I cherish your company') is a 1995 Classical Arabic love song by Algerian singer Warda Al-Jazairiyya (literally 'The Algerian Rose'), with music by Salah El Sharnobi and lyrics by Omar Batiesha. Sung in Egyptian Arabic, the song is widely popular in the Arab World. It was suspected that the original melody of 'Batwannis Bik' was used in Aaliyah's song Don't Know What To Tell Ya.
Batwannis Bik (Omar Batiesha & Salah Al Sharnobi)