Marsha P Johnson Art Print
Marsha P. Johnson was an American gay liberation activist and transgender woman who pushed the LGBTQ+ movement forward. Known as an outspoken advocate for gay rights, Johnson was one of the prominent figures in the Stonewall uprising of 1969, which was the precursor of the first Gay Pride.
This print is a spin-off from our best-selling 'Who Run the World' print, featuring some of the world's most inspiring women!
Watch the animated video of this print, to learn more about these amazing women.
• Printed on a 160 g/m² coated paper, with a matte finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
We ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
For regular shipping (NO tracking number is provided):
• European orders usually arrive within 7-15 days after the shipping date,
• International orders can take anywhere between 15 and 30 days after the shipping date, depending on customs.
For expedited shipping (tracking number provided, option available at checkout):
• European orders arrive within 5-7 business days after the shipping date,
• International orders arrive within 7-9 business days after the shipping date.
Please take into consideration these times before placing your orders!
Marsha P Johnson Poster, Trans LGBTQ+, Liberation, Human Rights, Black Lives Matter, Girlboss Gift for Her, Pride, Intersectional Feminism