Illustrated print of Amy Winehouse's signature song 'Rehab'.
• Printed on a 170 g/m² coated paper, with a glossy finish.
• Prints do not come framed.
• A2 and A3 prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
• A4 prints are shipped in thick cardboard envelopes.
• A2 PRINT = 59.4 x 42 cm = 23.4 x 16.5 '' (approximately)
• A3 PRINT = 42 x 29.7 cm = 16.5 x 11.7 '' (approximately)
• A4 PRINT = 29.7 x 21 cm = 11.7 x 8.3 '' (approximately)
Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
© 2006 EMI Music Publishing LTD.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Amy Winehouse's autobiographical song became a huge success upon its release in 2006, garnering 3 Grammy awards and becoming the singer's signature song. She recounts her refusal to enter an alcohol rehab center after her management encouraged her to go. 'I asked my dad if he thought I needed to go. He said no, but I should give it a try. So I did, for just 15 minutes. I went in, said 'hello' and explained that I drink because I am in love and have screwed up the relationship. Then I walked out'.