A blank spiral notebook of our best-selling artwork "Who Run the World", celebrating some of the world's most inspiring and iconic women, across history and pop culture, who have shaped the world with their brilliance, talent, courage and wisdom. A unique empowering gift for women and girls of all ages! This notebook can be used for school notes, journaling, bullet journaling, as a planner, or for your fun creative projects!
You can find this artwork as an art print here.
Write down your notes, to-do lists, ideas, and anything else that comes to your mind in this cute spiral notebook. The 140 dotted pages of this notebook are also great for little drawings and doodles. The notebook has a soft front cover. Get this stationery essential for yourself, or gift it to someone special!
• Cover with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Cover thickness: 0.375″ (0.95 cm)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• Size: 5.5″ × 8.5″ (13 × 21 cm)
We ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
• US orders of notebooks usually arrive within 6 to 13 business days.
• European orders usually arrive within 10-15 business days,
• Rest of the world: orders can take anywhere between 10 and 20 days after the shipping date, depending on customs.
No expedited shipping option is offered for notebooks at the moment!
Please take into consideration these times before placing your orders!